Monday, November 21, 2011

So... I'm Kinda Back!

Hey there!  I know it's been a very, very, very long time.  So long that there aren't really any good excuses.  I've missed blogging but work has been so crazy I barely have time to get my laundry done!  With the holidays coming up though, there are way too many great things to blog about so I couldn't resist...

This past weekend, my friend hosted a "Practice Thanksgiving" for us to each perfect our dishes (also just an excuse to have a party).  Everything was delicious, especially the mini pies my friend Jennelle made with her new mini pie maker.  Who knew there was such a thing?  All you need is:

 and this

to get these...


 
What are you whipping up for Thanksgiving this year??

1 comment:

Anna Elder said...

you're back! I saw that you posted and was like "wait, what? I gotta make sure it's who I think it is." haha. Glad you're (kinda) back.

I just bought the mini pie maker for friends who got married recently. I can't wait to try one!