Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kate Spade

While visiting a friend in Kansas City, we stopped into the new Kate Spade store and I realized that they've really upped their game since the boxed purses that made them famous way back when.


It's been a while since I've even looked at Kate Spade but the bright colors and whimsy of the store sucked me and and now I can't get enough!  About half of my Christmas list is full of Kate Spade items.  Here's a few of my favorite items on my Christmas list...






 


Also, if you haven't already seen this article in this month's Matchbook magazine featuring Kate and Andy Spade's home, it's a must see!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

usually not a KS girl - but i love that dress!!! -- btw i get SOOOOO many compliments on the earrings i won from you last year!!!!

Anastasia said...

Great list! That dress is super cute! x anastasia at decor is like butter

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Really love that iphone case!

XO,
Erin

http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/