Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Office Redecoration


{Christian Louboutin Anemone Bow}

I'm in need of some inspiration for my office. Working from home can often be hard with so many distractions, whether it's resisting playing with my puppy Teddy or perusing online shops, distraction often wins me over. Therefore, I am trying to make my office more of a sanctuary of sorts so that I'll want to spend more time in there, "working". One thing my office is screaming for is art for the walls. I came across Anna See's Etsy shop a while ago and I think her designer shoe prints would be the perfect addition for my office. She has an amazing Christian Louboutin Anemone Bow shoe print that would look absolutely divine in my space. So when I'm working hard in my office, I can look up at these prints and remember what I'm working towards... beautiful shoes :) Any office redecorating ideas?

No comments: