Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Snail Mail

I apologize for my lack of posting lately! Things have been a bit crazy and I've been a bad blogger...

Anyhow, I've always been old fashioned in the sense that I still enjoy receiving and sending mail via the USPS. There's nothing better than going to your mailbox and finding a handwritten letter from a good friend, especially in some beautiful stationary! It's crazy to think with all the forms of communication these days, cell phones, email, facebook, etc. that there would be anything left to say in a handwritten letter but sometimes this is the best way to really let someone know how much you care about them or that you're thinking of them. A few paper sources have caught my eye lately, one being Dabney Lee who has an amazing line of paper products and other cute gift items. She has some amazing patterns and fonts for you to choose from:

{Dabney Lee}

Hopefully this will inspire you to send a handwritten note to someone you have been meaning to catch up with!

No comments: