Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dreaming of Kitchen Chairs...

how about that lovely lantern as the chandelier?


a close up of those oh so perfect chairs

{images via La Dolce Vita}

Ever since I laid eyes on this gorgeous kitchen designed by Tommy Smythe of Sarah’s House on HGTV, I could not stop thinking about new chairs for my kitchen table. I am so grateful Paloma from La Dolce Vita featured this kitchen on her Fabulous Friday post. Although I am mildly obsessed (quite the understatement) at this point in my search, I'm also a bit frustrated. I can't seem to find anything quite as perfect as those chairs but here are the runners up...


{Side Chair, Acquisitions}


{Vienna Side Chair, Crate and Barrel}


{Constance Side Chair, Ballard Design}


Have you seen anything similar lately?

No comments: