Monday, August 30, 2010

My Love for Lulu's


I really wish I had found out about Lulu's a little earlier in the summer. They have the cutest, most reasonably priced dresses but their fall looks are just as sweet and pretty. I put together a few of my favorite pieces that I will soon be adding to my shopping cart. I originally wanted Calliope's Song One Shoulder Dress the in cobalt (I saw someone else wearing it and fell in love) but didn't see it on the site, so I emailed Lulu's to see if they would be getting any others in. I received the nicest reply letting me know that their buyers will do everything the can to restock the item. They even sent me a 15% off coupon to use in the meantime. Now that is service! Generally when I email online stores with a question, I rarely receive a reply, much less a coupon. They have definitely won me over!

No comments: