Friday, October 8, 2010

Tiny Bit of Sparkle: Boardwalk Empire

I never realized how fascinated I am by the Prohibition period until I started watching Boardwalk Empire.  Seeing the beginnings of Al Capone and other famous mobsters is so intriguing, I'm definitely thinking I need to find a good mobster book to read (any suggestions greatly appreciated!).  Most importantly though, I am especially loving the clothes from this period.  I think nothing is better than a sparkly headband so I think I would fit in quite well.  Check out a few of the outfits below... I had a bit of trouble finding too many pictures so if you haven't been watching Boardwalk Empire, I suggest you order HBO immediately so you can begin to enjoy the decadence and deceit as well!




What time period would you like to live in?

No comments: