Friday, December 3, 2010

My Life According to Tim McGraw; His Life According to George Strait


 {Brian Kvidera}

I don’t often fill out surveys, but my sister did this one and it was actually pretty fun. By pretty fun, I mean a freaking blast!! Here were the rules:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

This is mine:

My Life According to Tim McGraw
Are you male or female: Don’t Take The Girl
Describe Yourself: I’m Just Me
How do you feel: Unbroken
Describe where you currently live: Sing Me Home
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Louisiana
Your favorite form of transportation: Memory Lane
You and your best friends are: By My Side
What’s the weather like: She’s My Kind of Rain
Favorite time of day: She’s Only Happy In The Sun
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Set This Circus Down
What is life to you: I’m Amazed By You
Your last relationship: Like We Never Loved At All
Your fear: Nothin’ To Die For
What is the best advice you have to give: Live Like You Were Dying
Thought for the day: Watch The Wind Blow
How I would like to die: Where The Green Grass Grows
My soul’s present condition: Smiling
My motto: We Carry On



It made my day when the boy above did his.

Justin’s Life According to George Strait (Chosen strictly from his 50 #1’s album)
Are you male or female: You Know Me Better Than That
Describe Yourself: So Much Like My Dad
How do you feel: Living and Living Well
Describe where you currently live: Heartland
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Does Ft. Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?
Your favorite form of transportation: Blue Clear Sky
You and your best friends are: True
What’s the weather like: The Chill of an Early Fall
Favorite time of day: One Night at a Time
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: We Really Shouldn’t Be Doing This
What is life to you: Round About Way
Your last relationship: Run
Your fear: A Fire I Can’t Put Out
What is the best advice you have to give: You Can’t Make A Heart Love Somebody
Thought for the day: I’d Like To Have That One Back
How I would like to die: Ocean Front Property
My soul’s present condition: Carried Away
My motto: If You Ain’t Lovin’, You Ain’t Livin’

My sister and I are making each other our survey lists as mixed tapes and gifting it to each other for Christmas. Her band was O.A.R. and I can't wait to listen to it!

Now, it's your turn!


Hi, I'm Cindy.  I live in Kansas City and date often (eh..)  regularly sometimes. I date. I dated a guy once that lived in the Northeast. He described Kansas City as utterly Midwestern. His description of the women here? Farm fresh and corn fed. I hate to admit it, but that sums me up in 4 words and an ampersand. Yes, yes, I am a personality girl whose verbosity and crazy antics sometimes gets the best of her. Yet, it always makes for a damn good time. (well…)  

love, love,
cin

3 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

OMG, that looks kinda difficult! Was it?

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

cindy said...

hi, ashley,

it was actually easier than it looks. and loads of fun! :) try it with Mr. Hasty...it makes it even MORE fun.

-the girl behind MW Monologues

Unknown said...

how cool - i love it!