Friday, November 12, 2010

Just Peachy

I'm usually not a peach and pink person.  I generally gravitate towards blues, greens, tans, golds, but really never pink and peach.  I'm not a tomboy, I'm quite girly but yet, I never go for those tones.  I feel as though I've been missing out all these years partially dues to the images below...

{via}

 {via}

 {via}

{via}

However, I have branched out and gone out of my comfort zone by wallpapering our powder room in a lovely peach:


Please excuse the quality of the picture (via blackberry--too lazy to hook up the camera) and lack of artwork above the toilet.  Work in progress as always!

What colors do you gravitate to??

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Sarah,

A friend of mine stumbled upon your blog and mentioned it to me!! you rock girl. I know you are trying to get to 50 followers so I featured you in my new blogs feature a couple of days ago!!!! Keep up all your hard work- you rock girl!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

in LOVE with that first pic!

PS .. would like to invite you and all to come and ENTER to WIN FREE PHOTOGRAPHY HERE .. if your interested of course!

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~