Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's!!!

I wish I had a cool Irish accent to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day in but I don't...  So, I thought I'd share my green entryway with you instead!




 

My favorite part of the entryway is not the green though... I am still in love with these lamps which were found at an antique booth in Buckhead.  The shop owner/lampmaker sent me a nice letter telling me about the origin of the materials used to create the lamp base.  I was so excited to post that today but of course cannot find the letter!  They were basically found in an old shipyard and I think were posts of some sort... love owning things with history!

Do you have a green theme anywhere in your home?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

come to think of it - i don't think i have anything green *boo*

Sandy a la Mode said...

love that painting!!