Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wear Tiny Bit of Sparkle

Hello there loves!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I've actually been quite busy these past few days putting together Wear Tiny Bit of Sparkle... I've desperately been needing to clean out my closet because I have an awfully bad habit of buying clothes then never wearing them!  So, I decided to put them online and try to find a nice home for them.  Here's a sneak peek at a few items for sale...




Check out my closet at http://weartinybitofsparkle.blogspot.com/ and let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Anna Elder said...

swoon! i love alllll of these pieces. the scallops on the tank are soooo adorable!! if i dont buy these :)...hope you find someone!

Anna Elder said...

oh...and i have a major problem doing this same thing. especially with sale items. i try to remember that just because it's on sale doesn't mean i'm going to wear it. and forever21 always seems to do that to me too.

sarah said...

Thanks Anna! I LOVE that shirt! I am so bad about buying things that are on sale or just because I think I can make it work....

cindy said...

This is such a good idea! I looked at buying the blue scallop tank, but you had sold it. Bummer.