Monday, March 7, 2011

You Owe Me $285

Yep that's right!  I am giving you a major steal to start your week off with... You owe me $285 to be exact. 

I've been coveting Stuart Weitzman's Alex Espadrille for the past year or so but am more of a budget shopping girl and admired from afar.  Then, last week I noticed Steve Madden has graciously given us "Fantastik" for a much more modest price of $80.  Although I'm not a fan of names spelled incorrectly like when you add a "z" at the end of a word instead of an "s," I'll still be Fantastik's (Fantastik'z) #1 fan.

                                                         Alex                                          Fantastik
                                                         $365                                              $80


Your welcome. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh that's amazing! i love a wallet friendly duplicate and this one is AWESOME

cordeliajane said...

You're not a fan of names spelled incorrectly, but you wrote "your" instead of "you're" welcome.