Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Family Portrait

Have you heard of Nan Lawson or seen her work?  If you haven't, you need to head to her Etsy shop immediately.  I first saw Nan's work a few months ago and I honestly can't remember where.  I instantly fell in love and knew I just needed one of her portraits.  Only problem was she's so incredibly popular that she had stopped taking orders.  Dangit.  I kept checking back in and one day I saw that she was taking names for her wait list.  I thought it would be months and months but I heard from her surprisingly soon after putting my name on the wait list.  After that, it only took her a few days to come up with the first draft and she was amazingly quick with her revisions.  I couldn't be more happy with the end result!!


I think I'll hang this with the artwork my brother gave me for Christmas from 20X200 that I blogged about a few months ago...

No comments: