Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog Du Jour: The Zhush

 
Who: Susan
What: The Zhush
Where: Poundridge, NY


What made you start blogging?



After my husband and I started a major renovation of our home and then purchased a "fixer upper" ski condo, I found myself turning to the "blogosphere" more and more for inspiration.  Blogging appealed to me on so many levels, but mostly it just looked like a lot of fun!


How did you come across the name of your blog?
 



The name of my blog is just a funny word that my friends and I use whenever we are talking about primping or fixing things up.  It was actually very impulsive...other choices in my mind were "the frou-frou-la!" basically I just wanted something very lighthearted and fun, which is what I hope my blog conveys.


If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?  



I would love to trade places with my children for a day, in a "Freaky Friday" kind of way.  Not only would I get to see how I am as a parent from their perspective, but I could find out what they are doing all day at school!


What is the last thing you ate?


 {via}

A  snack sized Almond Joy! (the Halloween candy is already in the supermarkets! eeek!)



What is something most people don't know about you?

 {Via}
I can wiggle my ears!


What is your favorite vacation spot?


I love the beach, any beach really...right now I would say Palm Beach!



What 5 people would be in your circle for spin the bottle?
{via}

hmmm, my 14 year wedding anniversary is coming up this month...let's move along to number 8!



What is your "must have today" (your current obsession)?



 Currently I am obsessed with chunky gold jewelry with an edge and Platner side tables!


What is the Tiny Bit of Sparkle in your life? (person, thing, anything)

 {via}

The tiny bit of sparkle in my life would have to be my family and my home...(that's a big huge sparkle for me !)

***Thanks so much for having me over here today!    
 

2 comments:

Ms. Bright said...

SO fun getting to know Blogettes this way!
Great series!!!

Stacey said...

I loved this Sue and i'm a big fan of the Platner side tables too!