Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Get ready for a healthy dose of the Midwest..

So, I have this awesome friend, Cindy.  She's been one of my best friends since 8th grade and she's one of those people I've always been extremely close to without living in close proximity to her.  We've lived hundreds of miles apart for years and years now but yet she's the one person (besides my husband) that I can truly tell my deepest, darkest secrets to without fear of judgment.  Generally, she's done it already, finds it quite amusing or just sides with me because she's a good friend.  She has blog commitment issues at the current moment so she will be sharing her travels, relationship conundrums (or what most call man eating) and shopping revelations with you here on Tiny Bit of Sparkle every other Thursday. You will know it's her by her sarcastic but well intentioned wit on a new series titled, "The Midwestern Monologues."  Tomorrow, you'll get your first dose of the Midwest...

No comments: