Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thrift Store Thursday

Even though I just posted about not posting for a bit, I just couldn't resist. My love for blogging has overcome me, thus, Thrift Store Thursday.

I love finding a hidden treasure while thrifting. It really is all about the hunt. I thrive on searching for the impossible but usually something interesting catches my eye unexpectedly and that's what I end up with. I wish it were more complicated.

I actually came across this little baby on Tuesday but since I'm officially proclaiming this Thrift Store Thursday, let's just go with it. I immediately fell in love with this nude, chain mail bag. This will be perfect for a casual day of errands or out with my girlfriends with a LBD. This will definitely be accompanying me over the weekend so I'll be sure to snap a few pics to share.



No comments: