Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rock Me

So, my husband begrudgingly accompanied me to Kings of Leon concert last night.  Really, he only came because the Black Keys were opening and to earn some points with me :)

By the end of the night though, we could both agree that KOL and the Black Keys had rocked and it was definitely one of the most fun concerts we've been to in a long time.  We had lawn seats but it was perfect--perfect weather, perfect cold beers, perfect music and perfect company.

One of my favorite things about going to concerts is people watching and last night made me realize how much of a little hippie I have inside of me.  It definitely made me want to start channeling my inner boho-chic...


and then B did too... doesn't he look happy?


What's the best concert you've been to??

No comments: