Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quote Unquote

You see, I've never really been "a quote person" (get it, quote, a quote person, unquote, please excuse my bad puns) until last night.  My husband had a really bad day and I just really wanted to let him know that I'm always here for him.  My way of doing this is writing him a note and leaving it in his car for him the to find the next morning.  This time though, I felt I needed more than more words.  I wanted him to have something to hold onto and pull out and look at and feel better.  This is what I came up with... hope you enjoy as much as I did :)

Sorry--I couldn't get a larger version of this first one so please click on the link below it to read the full version... definitely worth clicking.. it's the best one!

{via}


{via}

{via}




No comments: