Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kitchen Conundrum

Decorating can be so difficult... my taste is quite fickle and I continue to find new looks that I think would be perfect for our kitchen and can't seem to narrow them down.  Previously, I blogged about some rustic black chairs I was obsessed with and thought for sure I needed; however, now I am quite smitten with the Louis Ghost Chairs.  I want them.  I need them.  Now I just need to convince my husband they belong with us.  I think this kitchen is amazing and I want to replicate it.  I know I've seen these ghost chairs on about every blog but now that I'm trying to actually find pictures of kitchens I've loved, I can't seem to find them.  Any help (links) would be mucho appreciated! :)

{via}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this image...I can be quite fickle as well!